[Rx2021] FW: AGH Pharmacy Internship

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 8 12:22:25 EST 2019

Hello P1s, P2s, and P3s,

Allegheny General Hospital (within the Allegheny Health Network) is recruiting for several pharmacy intern positions. Dr. Paula Horn asked if we can share this with all of you. See below for important information, if you are interested in applying.

Good luck!
Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261