[Rx2021] Deadline Extension: PPA OTC Competition

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 8 14:34:37 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Dafonso Davage.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]

It has come to my attention that more students are interested in this awesome opportunity but could not make the original deadline. It has been pushed back to this upcoming Tuesday. Please see the following message below:

Pitt PPA will be hosting the local over-the-counter medication knowledge competition led by Dr. Pater to determine what team Pitt will send to PPA Midyear conference in Harrisburg on January 23rd - 26th. The competition is held in a Jeopardy style with 5 categories and 5 questions in each category, with 2 rounds. The questions range from simple OTC medication dosing to side effects to recommendations.

If you would like to represent the school of pharmacy with 2 of your friends, please fill out this interest form. Pitt OTC Competition<https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b44pYmOClVfEJKJ>

Please sign up by Tuesday, November 12th, 2019. The practice is likely to be held before Thanksgiving break. More on the competition can be found at: https://www.papharmacists.com/page/OTC<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.papharmacists.com%2Fpage%2FOTC&data=02%7C01%7Csmm198%40pitt.edu%7Cb1acee0ddfc949a5620208d764800ced%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637088373442045622&sdata=m3jdwManBz1ubv55JmxwOefx5DjmiDX9dzRos3qSUs4%3D&reserved=0>. Any other inquiries can be emailed to me. I look forward to seeing you there. Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

Dafonso Davage, Jr.
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2021
dtd20 at pitt.edu|(202)660-8190<mailto:dtd20 at pitt.edu|(202)660-8190>