[Rx2021] PA Child Abuse Training Certificate

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:04:34 EST 2019

11/8/19

Dear PharmD Students:

You may have noticed that there is a new requirement that has appeared in your CastleBranch To-Do-List. It is called “Child Abuse Reporting Certification.”  This requirement is for you to post the Certificate of Completion from the PA Child Abuse Training Module that you completed already.  Several of our pediatric IPPE/APPE sites are asking students for this prior to rotation, so posting it in CastleBranch will ensure you and the Experiential Learning Office have easy access to it.

Please find attached the instructions on how to retrieve your certificate.  The instructions are also posted on the home page of E*Value under “Forms and Reference Tools”.  Please upload your certificate to your CastleBranch account no later than December 14, 2019.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions. Special thanks to our students on the Experiential Learning Committee for creating/testing this instruction document.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]