[Rx2021] Availability Grid/updated lottery numbers

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 28 09:51:39 EDT 2019

3/28/19

Dear Students,

Please find attached the grid of available sites/preceptors for the IPPE selection session on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 in 524 Salk Hall.  We will start promptly at 9:00 AM, and the session will end by 10:30 AM.

The grid is organized by type of rotation (Foundations of Hospital Practice, Direct Patient Care, Specialty Services).  Additional information for each site is found in column H.  Also, we recommend looking in E*Value for a more detailed explanation of the sites/preceptors you are interested in.  When reviewing the grid, if the blocks are grayed out, this means the site is not available during this time.  Only the white blocks are available for a student to select.  Please come to the sign-up session prepared with a list of 3-5 sites you are interested in, in the event your first choice is no longer available.  When you arrive at 524 Salk Hall, please line up according to your lottery number.  Once you have made your selection, please leave the area.  Nicole and Vince will be assisting with the sign-ups and they will have a google.doc for live updates throughout the sign-ups.

I am attaching the updated lottery numbers since we had multiple switches.  If there are additional swaps, I will accept requests up until Friday, March 29, 2019 at 10:00 am.

Thank you and if you have any questions, let me know.  Looking forward to the sign-ups on the 2nd!

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer | Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]