[Rx2021] Assessment Portfolio Sign-Ups - Spring 2019

Freidhoff, Matthew John mjf49 at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 28 12:28:18 EDT 2019

Dear P2 Class,

Enclosed is the spring portfolio review sign up link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ygv0OSL3uaMpJo96Ww4WTY59eEyFLJt7wPBaQjIW-o/edit?usp=sharing

IMPORTANT NOTES:  Portfolios are due March 29th  requirements have sent

•         Reviews are 20 minutes long and are with faculty and residents.  You might recognize the residents from the previous semester.

•         Please be respectful of your classmates.  DO NOT remove someone’s name if a timeslot is taken.  I will be watching signups as they are happening!!!!!!!!!

•         More slots are being added.  I still have reviewers who are still in the processing of finalizing dates/times.

·         Please be sure to be professional dressed and bring your laptops

Any questions, please Do Not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much,

Matt