[Rx2021] Weekly Report: 2/26 - 3/2

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 23 17:15:00 EST 2018

Hi everybody,

The TimeTree website (https://timetreeapp.com/) and app have been updated for next week. Please let us know if you're having any trouble using or signing up for TimeTree so we can fix it. There are not too many announcements for next week:

  1.  Drug Information - DI case discussion boards will be open until the assignment is due on Monday (2/26) by midnight.
  2.  SP Practice Practicum and Health Fair Planning - Please see the attached schedule to find your SP practice (Groups 11-20) time and courseweb to find your Health Fair planning (Groups 1-10) time on Tuesday. You should either have one or the other as it is a split class. For SP Practice, please see the attached student instructions for information regarding what to bring and how to prepare.
  3.  Chart Review Presentations: The schedule is not complete yet for Friday's presentations, so please be on the lookout early next week for this on courseweb. Also please review the attached rubric for grading criteria.
  4.  Biochem Exam - Exam 2 will be in Scaife Hall and testing material from lectures 14 - 22. Here is the class Google Drive if anyone would like to post study guides or notes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pC2tUNNS3mez1DS7dW5lo-68zFPMWQEw
  5.  Automatic Citations for Assignments - I'll be working on modifying a software called Zotero so that it can automatically cite journal articles according to the PPC style referencing sheet. It might be a bit complex to set up, but it will save time whenever you have to cite something for the rest of your time at PittPharmacy. Look out for an announcement on how to use this free software if you're tired of manually citing articles - and feel free to ask for help setting it up!
  6.  Spring Break - next week is the last week before Spring Break - please make sure to enjoy your time off!!!

As always, please let me know if I've missed anything. Thanks and enjoy your weekends!

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Cell: (484) 387-0627