[Rx2021] Career Plan Reminder

Freidhoff, Matthew John mjf49 at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 23 11:52:48 EST 2018

Dear Class,

A reminder that per your last Assessment Colloquium, your Career Plan must be uploaded to your portfolio by end of the day on Friday, March 2nd, before spring break.

Example Career Plan (taken from the slides from the 2/13 colloquium)  Document should be 1-2 well constructed paragraphs

n  At this point in my training, I have aspirations to be an independent pharmacy owner.  I have had 3 years of experience, first as a technician and now as an intern at a local independent pharmacy from my hometown.  I admire my employer for how respected he is in our community, and I hope to be as successful someday in my own venture. I anticipate taking business management electives in the upcoming year in order to get me closer to my goal.

Additional Important Portfolio Dates to reminder:
March 20th 8:00a to 8:50

Assessment Colloquium #2
(402 Salk Hall)

Peer evaluations

·         Please be sure to have 1 new entry for each outcome.  Students (in small groups) will provide feedback to their peers for current portfolio

March 27th

Portfolios with PITT Form Summaries and portfolio checklist Due

March 27th

END OF YEAR Mastery Scale Due

April

Assessment Portfolio review

·         Written and verbal feedback provided

·         Reviewers: Faculty and residents

If you have any questions, please let myself or Dr. Pater know.

Thanks so much,

Mr. Freidhoff