[Rx2021] CPNP Position Opening

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 23 11:23:54 EST 2018

Good Morning Everyone,

CPNP is currently looking to fill the community service and outreach position for the 2018-2019 school year.

The position will entail planning of the Dean’s Theme event, bringing the Pitt chapter to the National Alliance on Mental Illness 5k walk, and implementing more community service projects throughout the school year. I have attached a bit more information about the position. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a small letter of interest to slb162 at pitt.edu<mailto:slb162 at pitt.edu>. We are hoping to fill this potion within the next few weeks, so you can start to participate and get involved this semester.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me,

Samantha Bailey
President, College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
The University of Pittsburgh School Of Pharmacy
PharmD Program, Class of 2020
586.256.4259