[Rx2021] Weekly Report: 2/19 - 2/23

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 16 18:21:03 EST 2018

Hi everybody,

The TimeTree website (https://timetreeapp.com/) and app have been updated for next week. If you've been following along there's no new assignments that haven't already been announced or posted! Please let us know if you're having any trouble using or signing up for TimeTree so we can fix it. Next weeks announcements are as follows:

  1.  Drug Information - DI cases will be released on Monday, to be completed by the following Monday (2/26) by midnight. These will be done online via Courseweb Discussion Boards / Assignment Links. More to be announced on Monday.
  2.  SP Practice Practicum - Please see the attached schedule to find your SP practice time and courseweb to find your Health Fair planning time on Tuesday. You should either have one or the other, it is a split class. For SP Practice, please see the attached student instructions for information regarding what to bring and how to prepare. I would be sure to check PPC courseweb for additional instructions (i.e. it is professional dress).
  3.  PPC Exam Content on Thursday: Study Top Drugs 1-100, with a focus on 81-100. Material on the Team Based Learning Study Guide (attached).
  4.  Community Health Debrief on Friday: Please bring with you 1) Service Learning Journals and 2) Societal/cultural/ethical problem essay. They are both due at the beginning of class.
  5.  SilverScripts Assignments: If you just had SilverScripts today, please make sure to submit your assignments by noon on Friday to Mrs. Fry.
  6.  Friends and Family regrades: Apparently there were some grader issues for this assignment, so if you feel you deserved a better grade, please resubmit your assignments to Dr. Berenbrok along with your graded rubric in Room 633 before Friday.
  7.  Assignment Pick Ups - Friends/Family and Career Path assignments can be picked up in Mrs. Fry's office.
  8.  Dean's Advisory Board Meeting and Feedback: Mara, Hailey, and I have our next Dean's Advisory Board on Monday. We've found the anonymous suggestion/complaint box as a great way of bringing pertinent issues to these meetings. If you have anything you want us to consider at this next meeting, please submit your feedback here (leave your name if you don't want it to be anonymous): https://goo.gl/forms/PoYBKgjiHQ4ZziIw1

As always, please let me know if I've missed anything. Thanks and enjoy your weekends!

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu