[Rx2021] RxPrep & SNPhA Email

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:24:19 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

RxPrep and SNPhA will be hosting an internship roundtable discussion for undergraduate students interested in pharmacy. This will take place on Wednesday, March 28th in 402 from 5-6pm. We are looking for pharmacy students to come represent each of the following categories (at least 1 for each category): community (1 retail, 1 independent), hospital, call center, home infusion, industry, and research.

Many undergrad students who plan to start pharmacy school next year are trying to figure out what type of job they should get, so this will be a helpful experience for them. For pharmacy students attending, this will be a great addition to your portfolio and there will also be food 😊
If you are interested in attending, please let me (ksc40 at pitt.edu<mailto:ksc40 at pitt.edu>) or Martha Ndungu (MMN26 at pitt.edu<mailto:MMN26 at pitt.edu>) know.

Thank you in advance, we appreciate your help!

Kristel Chatellier