[Rx2021] Year of HealthyU: One Book, Salk Hall Book Discussion Series

Waters, Thomas C waterstc at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 16 17:24:56 EST 2018

Year of HealthyU: One Book, Salk Hall Book Discussion Series
Dear Salk Hall Community,

Please join us for the third annual book reading for the Salk Community. We are pleased to offer again the One Book, Salk Hall Book Discussion Series as part of the Year of HealthU initiative. This year's book is “The Art of Happiness” by the Dalai Lama.  We hope you will find the book interesting and are looking forward to joining the follow-up book discussions.

The small group discussion sessions will take place on April 2<x-apple-data-detectors://1>, 6, 10, and 12 during the lunch hour (12:00-1:00<x-apple-data-detectors://2>) and will be hosted by faculty and staff from the Schools of Dental Medicine and Pharmacy.

You will receive a free copy of the book if you attend one of the sessions.

There are 10 slots available for each session. First come first served.
You will receive information about the location and how to get your free copy of the book once you signed up for a session.

Please sign up here<https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2u9waqTPKD2CzkN>.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3A725.D0D317C0]

Please contact Dr. Zsuzsa Horvath at zshst2 at pitt.edu<mailto:zshst2 at pitt.edu> if you have any questions.

We are looking forward to seeing you at one of the sessions.
Zsuzsa Horvath & Anchal Malik

Zsuzsa Horváth, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Dental Public Health
Director of Faculty Development, Office of Faculty Affairs
Director, Academic Career Track Area of Concentration (ACT ARCO)
Director, Center of Excellence in Pain Education (CoEPE)
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
3501 Terrace Street<x-apple-data-detectors://6>, 380A Salk Hall
(Department of Dental Public Health main office: 346 Salk Hall)
Pittsburgh, PA 15261<x-apple-data-detectors://7/0>
Phone: (412) 648-9712<tel:(412)%20648-9712>
Skype: zshst2; Email: zshst2 at pitt.edu<mailto:zshst2 at pitt.edu>
www.dental.pitt.edu/<http://www.dental.pitt.edu/>
http://www.dental.pitt.edu/person/zsuzsa-horvath-0
http://www.dental.pitt.edu/departments/dental-public-health/academic-dentistry