[Rx2021] ASCP First GBM

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 25 09:03:59 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend the first ASCP GBM. Copies of the PowerPoint slides from the meeting, membership form, and the Alzheimer's T-shirt order forms are attached to this email.  We are really excited about our upcoming events and our first guest lecture with Dr. Pruskowski next Tuesday.

Additionally, we are still looking for a P1 representative. Please consider applying to this low stress leadership position and getting involved with this very exciting organization.

Have a great weekend,

ASCP E-board

Thanks for your help, Suzanne.

Sincerely,