[Rx2021] CPNP Membership Drive

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 25 09:27:22 EDT 2017

Good Morning Everyone,

First, I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the first CPNP meeting on Wednesday! Your support and interest is very important to us.

As I stated before, we are looking for involvement (especially P1s) who can help out with fundraising, planning of events, and research. If you are interested, please feel free to email any one of us!

I have attached the powerpoint presentation from Wednesday if you were not able to make it. Included are directions on how to apply for membership as well as a new slide with a link to a google form to help gauge interest in research.

We are making a deadline for the membership drive Friday, October 6th. Please have your conformation email sent to the CPNP gmail (cpnppitt at gmail.com<mailto:cpnppitt at gmail.com>) as soon as possible.

As a reminder, our next meeting is on October 11th at lunch in room 456, where Kayla Acklin from Duquesne University will lead a discussion about the short documentary “It’s Real - College Students and Mental Health”.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

We hope to see you at our upcoming meeting!

CPNP E-Board

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Fkq7M6Uy7lrcwuB_N9MSny1hLJ2eH-KsibEmv9fFn0c/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Samantha Bailey
President, College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
The University of Pittsburgh School Of Pharmacy
PharmD Program, Class of 2020
586.256.4259