[Rx2021] Upcoming Event: James P. and Nancy A. Mastrian Young Professionals Lecture Series Hosted by PLS and Rho Chi

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 25 11:39:00 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty and Pharmacy Students:

On Monday, October 2nd at 5:30 pm in Scaife Lecture Hall 6, Phi Lambda Sigma and Rho Chi will be hosting the James P. and Nancy A. Mastrian Young Professionals Lecture Series. Each annual lecture highlights a distinguished individual within our community who has contributed significantly to the healthcare field.

This year's lecturer will be Jesabel Rivera-Guerra, MPH, CHES, who is the Community Health Director for the American Heart Association (AHA) in Pittsburgh. Ms. Rivera-Guerra's talk entitled, "Life is Short; Let's Break the Rules: Tips for the Rule-Breakers", will focus on how to break rules and norms in order to solve the complex challenges in our future workplaces, communities, and the world we live in. The lecture will be followed by a brief Q&A session. A small reception with light fare will follow in the lobby of Scaife Hall.

This event is open to all University of Pittsburgh students, faculty, and staff. This event has been made possible by a generous contribution from James P. and Nancy A. Mastrian.

Ms. Rivera-Guerra kindly fit this lecture into her busy schedule, so we want the best possible attendance to show her that PittPharmacy respects her time and effort!

Thank you,
Danielle

Danielle M. Nichols

PharmD Student, Class of 2019