[Rx2021] PPC Reading Quiz Tomorrow

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Sun Sep 24 19:41:47 EDT 2017

Hi everybody,

This is also discussed on the Facebook page, but I wanted to make sure everybody saw it. In addition to the online Courseweb quiz due tomorrow at noon, there will be a second in-class quiz on pre-class readings. Please see the "Week 5" folder in Courseweb for the list of readings and other announcements (I have also attached the documents to this email).

A common question has been about what sections we are supposed to read in the textbook, because there are no visible page numbers on Access Pharmacy. You can find these by looking at the Amazon page for the book: https://www.amazon.com/Pharmaceutical-Care-Practice-Patient-Centered-Medication/dp/0071756388 (click on the book image under "Look Inside" and go to the table of contents). For this week, the corresponding book sections are:

Chapter 4 (pages 126-138) is "Adherence as a Test of Patient-Centeredness" through the Summary.
Chapter 6 (pages 183-211) is from the beginning of the chapter up until "Other Clinical Information".

Apologies for the last minute assignment notifications - we will work with faculty to see if we can get notified of these assignments on Courseweb earlier. Finally, the weekly report on Google Docs has been updated regarding tomorrow's quiz: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XXbEOn-4cHzATlRLajgNSAENOI1GPZdBfpos0i81ohc/edit?usp=sharing

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu