[Rx2021] Graduation 2021!

Kroboth, Patricia D pkroboth at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 5 17:15:16 EST 2021

School of Pharmacy Class of 2021,

It is my great pleasure to affirm that in accordance with today’s University of Pittsburgh announcement regarding graduation, that the School of Pharmacy will host the School of Pharmacy Commencement and Hooding Ceremony.  As noted below, I encourage you to “remain highly flexible in your planning as the in-person ceremony is contingent upon the state of the virus.”

Place:  Petersen Events Center
Time:  10 a.m.
Date:  Friday, April 30, 2021

A more formal invitation and details regarding regalia and more will be shared as details about the event evolve.

Important details from the University’s announcement:

  *   A maximum of two guests per graduate will be permitted to attend these in-person events.
  *   All ceremonies will be streamed online to encourage families and friends to watch and celebrate virtually.
  *   The decision to have in-person ceremonies is contingent on the state of the virus. These plans are subject to change. Students and families are encouraged to remain highly flexible in their planning. Please consider the possibility of cancellations or changes when planning travel.

The School of Pharmacy event will not require that graduates or guests be immunized with the COVID-19 vaccine.

I look forward to our event!  What a wonderful way to end a truly historic year.

PDK

Patricia D Kroboth, Dean
Dr. Gordon J. Vanscoy Distinguished Service Professor
School of Pharmacy
University of Pittsburgh