[Rx2021] Fw: Heinz Field COVID-19 Clinic Volunteers

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Sun Mar 7 12:48:14 EST 2021

Hello Students,

Please see below for a thank-you message from Renee Richardson, PharmD, from Giant Eagle. The Heinz Field clinics are looking for a bit more help this week. Please let her know directly if you can volunteer any time around your class and rotation schedules. Her contact email is below.

It is wonderful work you are doing!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

3501 Terrace Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504