[Rx2021] State Boards Memo

Sorensen, Cheryl Renee CRS149 at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 4 10:18:26 EST 2021

Hello Everyone,

Hopefully all is well and you are off to a good start with your final rotations!  Attached is a memo with important deadlines with both the PA State Board Application and Out of State Boards.  The memo also includes all due dates for materials to the School of Pharmacy.

The guides were updated in conjunction with your class President and volunteers from your class. Thank you to everyone involved in the process. We are extremely grateful for your assistance in the annual updates of the application materials.

Please use the Licensure Application Checklist in conjunction with the State Board Guide to complete your licensure tasks and applications. The Out of State application process differs from the PA State Board and you will need to contact the external board(s) for information on completing their application. If you need assistance, please contact me or Professor Skledar if you have any questions about the PA State Board or Out of State Board Application Process.

It is extremely important that you communicate to me to which board(s) you intend to register so that Professor Skledar and I can best help you with any of the necessary application documentation.

The PA State Board application and NABP registration process are online.  We sincerely apologize in advance for any inconvenience these online applications bring.  Do not proceed to register for the NAPLEX and MPJE until I have confirmed receipt of your education verification for the state board(s) to which you will apply.

The PA Certification of Pharmacy Education Form must be forwarded to the School of Pharmacy by Monday, March 29, 2021. Any request Out of State Board Education Verification must be forwarded to the School of Pharmacy by Monday, April 12, 2021.

Cheryl Sorensen, MBA | Academic Records Manager
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-8574 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: crs149 at pitt.edu<mailto:crs149 at pitt.edu>
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504