[Rx2021] Financial Planning Seminar

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 5 14:52:45 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

Dan Spikard & Mark Bucklaw are two financial advisors who have offered to host a virtual financial planning seminar for Pitt Pharmacy! Their proposed date for the event would be Monday, April 26th at 8 pm - they will send meeting details that I will relay to everyone. I'm sure it will be tremendously helpful as we approach graduation, so please consider attending if you are able.

This is the Agenda for the meeting:

  1.  Student Loan Basics
  2.  Types of Repayment Plans
  3.  Public Service Loan Forgiveness