[Rx2021] Fwd: Extension on Checklist

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 16 16:22:14 EDT 2020

FYI: the deadline has been extended to 3/23!

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Freidhoff, Matthew John" <mjf49 at pitt.edu>
Date: March 16, 2020 at 4:13:24 PM EDT
To: "Erdman, Grace Ellen" <GEE8 at pitt.edu>
Subject: RE:  P3 Schedule

Grace,

Updated information and I spoke with Dr. Howie about this.

We are extending the deadline for the checklist till next Monday, March 23rd.  Reviews will occur remotely and won’t begin till after April 1st.  I will be posting the schedule in the evening next Monday as I continue to work with through additional details.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much,

Matt