[Rx2021] St. Patrick's Day and Social Media Campaign

Young, Samantha Lynn sly19 at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 17 10:19:18 EDT 2020

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope this email finds you well!

If anyone has any pictures of you in “green” for St. Patrick’s day, maybe with your pet or family or friends, or with you baking? and you would like to be featured on social media today, please send them along!  I will accept pictures until 12:30p today!

In the email please include:

  *   Your name and year (p1-p4)
  *   What your favorite thing about St. Patrick’s day is

Also, please stay tuned for our Positivity Social media campaign!

I will be emailing you later in the week with how you can become involved!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Talk soon,

Sam

Samantha Young, B.S.
Alumni Coordinator University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
P: 412-383-3522   C: 412-482-4329
EMAIL: sly19 at pitt.edu<mailto:sly19 at pitt.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D5FC44.A212BB90]