[Rx2021] An Amazing Pitt Diversity Forum: Join me!

Kroboth, Patricia D pkroboth at pitt.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:15:22 EDT 2020

Join me in registering for the extraordinary three-day event of internationally and nationally recognized speakers and series of workshops. Included among the speakers are Angela Davis, a long-time scholar and activist and noted historian and National Book Award winner, Ibram X. Kendi.  Once you register for the forum, you will gain access to the schedule of events, all of which are being held through the power of technology.  The range of topics is exceptionally broad and includes everything from art, music, and words to policing, education, and educating health professionals.

https://www.diversity.pitt.edu/forum2020

Advancing Social Justice: A Call To Action – will focus on outlining the key concepts for social justice education and implementation of inclusive policies and practices.

Let us learn together.

Patricia D Kroboth, Dean
Dr. Gordon J. Vanscoy Distinguished Service Professor
School of Pharmacy
University of Pittsburgh