[Rx2021] Block 4 APPE update

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Fri Jul 24 07:41:28 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

We have been able to confirm your block 4 APPE rotations as best we can. Please reach out to your preceptor to find out first-day logistics. Also, if you have not already, look at eValue to make sure any necessary requirements are completed for your rotation.

Please also follow any COVID safety/screening processes that the site requires.

If you have any problems, please let us know.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>