[Rx2021] Presentation Portfolio Reviews

Freidhoff, Matthew John mjf49 at pitt.edu
Sun Jul 26 15:51:20 EDT 2020

Dear Class of 2021,

We hope you doing well on your rotations despite these turbulent times.  If you recall, given the circumstances surrounding the spring semester, it was decided by the Curriculum Assessment Committee that reviews of your presentation portfolio by external reviewers would be put on hold till further notice.

Now that semester has concluded and we have gained considerable experience with various meeting based platforms, we would like to provide the valuable experience to the class.  Mr. Freidhoff has been working with the reviewers and it is clear they would like the opportunity to share this experience with you.
First steps:
We would first like to have you complete the career path survey.  We know that given you’re already into block 3, your career choices may have changed since you completed the survey in January.  Please take a moment to complete the survey by clicking the link below.  If you don’t recall what you initially selected in January, please email Mr. Freidhoff directly.

You are asked to complete the review no later than 11:59p, Friday July 24th.

https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4GR8rrKVNdr55tP

Once the class completes the survey, additional information will be provided.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to Dr. Benedict, Dr. Howrie, or myself know.  Stay safe!