[Rx2021] FW: ISPOR GBM Summary Email

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 20 10:31:20 EDT 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Colin Pfeiffer.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5284E.65834700]

Hello!

Thank you for coming to our first GBM earlier this week and expressing interest in ISPOR! For those who were unable to attend, please review the PowerPoint slides attached for your convenience.  ISPOR is a huge international organization with many facets and subgroups, so if there are any areas you would like to explore further, please let us know by filling out this survey: https://forms.gle/1fnn88qP6cMXmsuJA<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2F1fnn88qP6cMXmsuJA&data=02%7C01%7Csmm198%40pitt.edu%7Caccdc001869244c8c58008d73dd682c1%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637045864377453081&sdata=iuci%2Fjj0nLRjQxIqhVTC2SQatbzxXx%2BfGCW4Pz42w%2Bk%3D&reserved=0>

A quick summary of our first meeting:

  *   There are tons of opportunities for PharmDs within ISPOR and within health economics and outcomes research as a whole
  *   ISPOR is international. We can provide specialized focus groups, mentorship, and presentation opportunities at conferences
  *   We are a brand new club here at Pitt Pharmacy, and we're looking for the best ways to serve our members
  *   P1 representative forms will be going out soon for those interested
  *   Pitt membership is $10 and international membership is $45. International membership gives you access to job boards, internal publications, and other perks
Be on the lookout for more upcoming events on our Facebook (@Pitt ISPOR Member Page) and Instagram (@ispor.pitt) pages.  Again, if you have any questions, please ask! We are looking to make ISPOR at Pitt informative, engaging, and fun. Let us know if you have an idea for an event or project.

See you at the next general body meeting,

Colin Pfeiffer

PharmD Student | Class of 2021