[Rx2021] OTC MS Training Session

Pitt APhA-ASP EBoard pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:13:24 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Please don't forget to join the APhA-ASP Patient Care Committee Over-the-Counter Medicine Safety today at 12 PM in Salk 402 for our annual training session. At this meeting, we will go over how the program works, what materials to use, and how to interact with the pediatric populations.

All events are IPPE approved, but you must attend this mandatory training session to participate if you are a new or returning member! If for some reason you cannot attend, please email us directly. Email pittmedsafety at gmail.com<mailto:pittmedsafety at gmail.com> to join our email list!

Hope to see you there!

Arianna, Deanna, and Lexi