[Rx2021] FW: Kaiser Permanente Mid- Atlantic States - Class of 2021 Rotation Requests now being accepted! Deadline for submission - EXTENDED to October 21st.

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 14 14:24:51 EDT 2019

10/14/19

Dear P3 Students,

I just received this notification from Dr. Kristen Fink, They are extending the Kaiser Permanente application deadline to October 21st.  If you want to still apply for this rotation you have until next Monday to do so.  She has also attached instruction to create your myClinical Exchange and description of student rotations.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]