[Rx2021] Lottery Numbers - IPPE Sign-ups

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 20 15:33:20 EDT 2019

3/20/19

Dear Students,

Your first P3 IPPE rotation has been assigned and the results can be viewed in E*Value.  After signing in to E*Value, you will need to select Reports - Schedule Reports - filter 8/12/19 through 5/01/20 to capture the whole P3 IPPE schedule.  (These dates include the 2-week pilot program at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital).

The session to select your second P3 IPPE rotation has been scheduled for Wednesday, April 2, 2019.  We will start promptly at 9:00 AM, and the session will end by 10:30 AM.  The sign-ups will take place in room 524 Salk Hall.  Please come prepared with a list of sites you are interested in, as well as alternates in the event your pick is no longer available.  When you arrive at 524 Salk Hall, please line up according to your lottery number (attached) and once you have made your selection, please leave the area.   Nicole and Vince will be assisting with the sign-ups.

Attached please find your lottery number. We will allow mutually agreed upon trades of lottery numbers, documented via e-mail by both parties, up until 10:00 AM on Friday, March 29, 2019.  There are 21 students who do not need to participate in the lottery due to both placements being complete.

I will send you a grid of remaining P3 IPPE site availability early next week so that you can plan which site you may be interested in selecting.  Please note that if you have requested a special out-of-area rotation and it doesn't appear in your schedule, this means we haven't heard back from the site, or the site is not available.  Please do NOT reach out to these sites.  Please pick your second P3 IPPE rotation as though you haven't received your special request.  If anything changes and the site becomes available, we will notify you.

Thank you and if you have any questions, let me know.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer | Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]