[Rx2021] Message to Pharmacy Staff and Students

Stell, Kathleen J stellkj at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:59:53 EDT 2019

"Hi everyone!
Students from the pharmacy school will be hosting TEAL Tap on March 29th from 6-8pm at Carson City Saloon. This is an event to benefit the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition and promote their message for women through TEAL: "Take Early Action And Live"! We are asking for a donation at the door (minimum of $10) which covers your attendance and beverages from 6-8pm. It is our goal is to fundraise $1,500 for a donation the NOCC! We hope you come out for a fun evening of socializing with students of the pharmacy and dental schools, staff and faculty, and community members while drinking for a great cause! If you have any questions feel free to email myself, Erin McIntyre (enm28 at pitt.edu<mailto:enm28 at pitt.edu>), or Pooja Boghara (pob3 at pitt.edu<mailto:pob3 at pitt.edu>)!
Thank you,

Brianna Bartley

Student Pharmacist

Bmb126 at pitt.edu<mailto:Bmb126 at pitt.edu>

University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy"