[Rx2021] PLS Annual Charity Auction - January 31, 2019

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:10:05 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Carson Shoemaker.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I wanted to get everyone excited for what we have in store for next week at Phi Lambda Sigma's Annual Charity Auction. The Auction will be held next Thursday January 31st at 6 pm at  the Wyndham Hotel in Oakland.

There will be appetizers and drinks! We have 25 items to auction off and amazing raffle baskets and prizes- so be sure to bring cash!! The most updated list of donations is attached to this email, so please give that a glance before next Thursday to get an idea of what you want to bid on.  All proceeds from the Auction will be donated to the Grace Lamsam Foundation, which funds free health clinics in the Pittsburgh area.

This event is always sure to be a good time, and this year will not disappoint! We appreciate your support of not only Phi Lambda Sigma, but more importantly, the Grace Lamsam Foundation.

Thank you,

Carson Shoemaker

PharmD Student, Class of 2020

CES100 at pitt.edu<mailto:CES100 at pitt.edu>