[Rx2021] OTC MS Training Session

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 14 11:09:31 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Arianna Sprando.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hey Everyone!
Thank you again to those of you that attended the Patient Care Committee GBM. OTC Medicine Safety will be having our annual training session today from 12:00-1:00 in room 456. Anyone interested in participating in OTC MS events must attend this mandatory training session. We will be going over instructions and what to expect at the events. Our events are IPPE approved for P2s and P3s looking for hours. Please print out and bring a copy of your child abuse clearance to the meeting.
If you cannot make the meeting but are still interested, you can send an email to pittmedsafety at gmail.com<mailto:pittmedsafety at gmail.com>
Hope to see you there!
Domenica & Arianna

Arianna Sprando