[Rx2021] Underserved Clinic

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 13 16:43:08 EDT 2018

9/13/18

Dear P3 and P2 classes,

I wanted to let you know that I locked down the underserved clinic and it is in a "view only" mode.  If you want to sign up, or change your clinic you must contact me to be added to the clinic schedule.  There are still plenty of spots available for student to complete their required experience or to get project hours.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer | Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]