[Rx2021] Visit Your High School Campaign - Over Christmas Break!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 26 09:07:35 EDT 2018

Pharmacy Students,

Did you ever think about going back to your high school to share with your school counselor or to a favorite teacher about your PittPharmacy experience?

The RxTalent Team (Recruitment Team for the School of Pharmacy) is inviting you to participate in the “Visit Your High School Campaign” over Christmas Break. The “Visit your High School Campaign”  will be held the week of December 17 – December 21, 2018.  High Schools are not too busy before the holiday break and welcome alums coming back to visit.  We would love for you to reach out to your high school to see if they are interested in having you come back!    If you are interested in participating, we encourage you to begin contacting your high school now so they can plan accordingly.   Once you have a date confirmed, make sure you inform me ASAP!

If you are planning on participating, inform me by Friday, November 2, 2018 and include the following:

·         Your email
·         The name of your high school
·         If you are aware of any other PharmD student from the same high school (We can coordinate a group visit so not to overwhelm the Schools!)
·         A brief (1-2 sentences) message of what you would want the high school students to know about you and your experience as a PittPharmacy student.

There will be a required “Visit Your High School Campaign” luncheon meeting on Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12pm in 402 Salk Hall.  We will go over what to expect when visiting your high school, the materials you may take with you on your visit, and of course the dos and don’ts!!

I hope you are interested and please contact me with any questions that you may have.

Hail to PittPharmacy!

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261