[Rx2021] Kmart needs an intern!

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 26 14:18:11 EDT 2018

Kmart Pharmacy #3529 at 996 West View Park Plaza, Pittsburgh, 15229 is looking for a part time intern to join our team.  Any candidates, P1- P4 , that have availability in the evenings and Saturdays are welcome to apply.    Additional hours are available during the summer and school holidays.  We can offer schedule flexibility and are conveniently located along a PAT bus route.  This position is available now.

Please contact Joyce Toth or Amanda Schachter at 412-931-1702 with questions or for any additional information.  Please apply at Kmart.com.  Click on the careers tab.

Thanks for your help,

Joyce Toth

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.