[Rx2021] Weekly Report: 3/12 - 3/16

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 7 18:11:36 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying spring break!

I've attached and linked the report for next week in an Excel/Google Sheets format. The TimeTree website (https://timetreeapp.com/) and app have also been updated. Reminder that next week we'll be sending out a survey to help us understand what you thought of TimeTree and how it should/shouldn't be used moving forward.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FZvGOTpUjKE3ODl9yh8KGjWs0LU8po-SiEPsokBlMoc/edit?usp=sharing

Also, please see the attached preceptor pairings for the next round of chart reviews. The reviews are due April 3rd, so please have one member of your group contact your new preceptor to schedule dates by Friday March 16th. Finally, the Snapfish link deactivates on Monday so please get your pictures downloaded or purchased before then if you want them:

https://www.snapfish.com/library/share?via=link&token=5M7xU1auSSvJNas3JSzpQQ/AUS/27947291051070/SNAPFISH

Overall it is a pretty relaxed week, but things will be picking up in the coming weeks so it might be a good idea to get ahead if you have free time over spring break. Or you could avoid thinking about school until Sunday night - both options work!

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021