[Rx2021] APhA-ASP Operation Leader Applications are Now Live! -- P1s and P2s

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 12 12:59:23 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

I hope that you had a great Spring Break! I’m reaching out to let you know that the APhA-ASP Patient Care Committee will now be accepting applications for 2018-2019 Operation Leaders.

This year, we will be accepting TWO operation leaders for Operation Immunization, Operation Heart, Operation Diabetes, Generation Rx, and ONE operation leader for OTC Medicine Safety.

While you can indicate a preference for one of these positions, the application will also ask if you are interested in leading another committee if we are unable to provide you with your first choice. If you are interested in applying, we ask that you first review the PowerPoint presentation (link is attached) that describes the roles and responsibilities of an Operation Leader and indicates important dates for the position. Next, in order to apply, you must fill out the google form application (link is also attached), which will ask various questions regarding your goals for the position and your reason for interest in the position.

Applications will be due by Wednesday, March 21st at midnight. Kaitlyn, Leia, and I will review the applications and announce the selected leaders via email on Monday, April 2nd. If you have any further questions regarding the positions or the application process, please feel free to contact us at asppatientcare at gmail.com<mailto:asppatientcare at gmail.com>. We look forward to reviewing your applications!

Power point:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EHuCIhRTypSAijH4GXm0ys-sqCkbrDILkrEasjU7hlY/edit?usp=sharing
Google form application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7_VVX2CQQ_3Zu27RRQbWNLgc2_xku7QR1JlhNhAfBT9wlnQ/viewform?usp=sf_link