[Rx2021] Blood Pressure Exam Schedule

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 24 10:46:52 EST 2018

Hi everybody,

Dr. Pater posted this on courseweb on Monday, but I want to make sure everybody sees it because of the time changes. You are not necessarily scheduled to take the exam at time that you signed up for - so please check the attached final schedule to know when you are taking the exam.

FYI: The schedule was rearranged to accommodate the 12 students who are going to PPA midyear on Friday. However, the rearrangement was done in a way where nobody's planned time of ending the day changed by more than 10-20 minutes (keep in mind that Friday is a split class with BP Exam/Case Conference).

Please feel free to ask me any questions about your schedule or the rearrangements that were done!

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu