[Rx2021] APhA-ASP Professional Headshot Fundraiser

Rice, Mikhaila Lynn mikhailarice at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 24 08:42:58 EST 2018

Hello,

The past few years, APhA-ASP has held a professional headshot fundraiser to raise money for the PharmPAC. The PharmPAC (or Pharmacy Political Action Committee) is a non-partisan, non-profit committee of pharmacists, technicians, and students who provide financial support to political candidates who understand the needs of pharmacists and patients. The PharmPAC enables politicians and political candidates to defend and further our profession.

The professional headshot sessions will take place in the atrium over the weeks of February 12th and February 19th. Sign ups can be found on the attached google document. If you are unable to sign up for one of the specified times, but have your heart set on being photographed, add your name to the column on the far right; I’ll see what I can do!

Sign Up Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17J6922dkYv5zS73re6dMkQ2IOaeXJApiFGW4gJatHRE/edit?usp=sharing

Each session will cost $5 and last roughly five minutes. It is recommended that you wear professional dress of some sort, white coat optional. Following the session, you will be provided with two photographs (one vertical, one horizontal). The photographs will each be edited to some extent; however, this will not be a professional level of photo editing. See examples of headshots from last year attached below.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at mikhailarice at pitt.edu<mailto:mikhailarice at pitt.edu>.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mikhaila Rice

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/OgCx1mijfct3umC3IeZkk78zRYBAh1DCC4r6TnexIUPM0hSEGe6JvLi3I1o9r80LaK4PBXXacShweVJqnMvXbMzzA2i6egiuwvGy66zwkgW5oJi0yboqoUekmSJ9h2HA5S99VI57M6I][https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/dn2xOegMhAS7hBvJqZmflUjDzHOlUDnywrF6b1K6tvmOqGYZcxGjlfvZOebn7_iXaQHf2CH-Y8DlYNQbdJhq7NdwGoMI8FVqVjeDdp_FGvmuorJuL-nhpHB07_HMCtiixc0Kn9CKE_U][https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/9TuSgHNBOOgDGkaakUNdr67KQ_Z3EDIMbZZ8Z9YY-Yy4jRfypzc0VCZ0kx-gGT9UTQEUw2OEoRSAegsh3mSBAi-VOAvzkNrFSfBxOuei72ae2XAvZvRJ1QmfIHSePkpruvsQcHPML5M]

Mikhaila Rice
Student Pharmacist | Class of 2019
APhA-ASP Communications VP
440-313-2562 | mikhailarice at pitt.edu<mailto:mikhailarice at pitt.edu>