[Rx2021] Career Expo and Residency Showcase 2018 - September 19, 2018 - 4pm - 6pm- Salk Commons

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 23 15:40:22 EDT 2018

Pharmacy Students:

Welcome Back! I hope everyone had a wonderful summer.  I am looking forward to another great year working with everyone.

To kick off the school year, I am inviting all of you to participate in the PittPharmacy annual Career Expo and Residency Showcase to be held on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 beginning at 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.   The event will take place in Salk Commons.

Please refer to the attachment for the list of participants.

I encourage everyone to attend.  This event is a great way to find a job and/or explore residency options.  Interviews will take place from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.  CVS Health, Rite Aid and Walgreens will be interviewing for pharmacists positions.

CVS will also be interviewing for anyone who is looking for an intern position.  Please email me if you are interested in intern position with CVS. I will notify you later with an interview time and location.

Important – Class of 2019 – If you are interested interviewing with CVS Health, Rite Aid and Walgreens, please let me know by 5pm on Friday, August 31, 2018.  You can request to interview with all three companies.  I will email each P4 individually with their interview schedule in early September.  Interviews will take place on the 4th Floor of Salk Hall.

Contact me with any questions or concerns.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

H2P!
Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261