[Rx2021] Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) E-board Meeting Marketing

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:00:14 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Caylee Sams, President of the Student Society of Health-System Pharmacy (SSHP)
Thank you .

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

"Hello Pitt Pharmacy Students,

Welcome to Pitt Pharmacy, Class of 2022! My name is Caylee Sams and I am the president of the Student Society of Health-System Pharmacy, one of the student organizations here at Pitt Pharmacy. I am reaching out to all the classes to let everyone know that SSHP will be hosting its first General Body Meeting of 2018 on Thursday, August 30th from 12-1 pm in Room 402.  My president-elect, Britney Stottlemyer will be leading this meeting to educate students about what SSHP strives to accomplish as an organization.  If you are interested in learning more about the career options a pharmacist can have in a health-system setting (inpatient hospital pharmacy, outpatient clinical pharmacy, countless clinical specialty settings and more) then SSHP is an excellent place to start.  Throughout the year, SSHP will attempt to increase student awareness concerning residency training options and career development in health-system pharmacy.  Class of 2022, look for Britney Stottlemyer during your orientation for student organizations session for more information concerning all things SSHP. I look forward to seeing students from all classes throughout this academic year. Enjoy the last week of summer and good luck with IPPE week, P3s.

Sincerely,

Caylee Sams"

Caylee Sams

PharmD Program, Class of 2020