[Rx2021] GenerationRx Upcoming Event

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 11 10:03:00 EDT 2017

 Pharmacy Students:

My name is Shannon Dudich and I am a co-operation leader for GenerationRx. I was instructed to email you in regards to an upcoming event that we would like to have emailed out to the students at the beginning of next week. The event is Naloxone Device Training with Nancy Caracciolo who is the pharmacy manager from the Allegheny County Health Department. The presentation will be an interactive discussion about the current opioid epidemic, legislation concerning this epidemic, the evolution of the standing order, Narcan/Naloxone formulations and how to use them, and patient counseling tips. Questions will also be answered through out the presentation. The event will take place on Thursday September 28th at noon in room 402.

If there is a different way which I should be sending this information to you please let me know!

Thank you,

Shannon Dudich

PharmD Program Class of 2020

sld81 at pitt.edu<mailto:sld81 at pitt.edu>