[Rx2021] Pitt Pharmacy Rho Chi Blood Drive

Waterloo, Marissa Gabrielle MGW17 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:06:03 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

As a reminder, the first Pitt Pharmacy Rho Chi Blood Drive of the semester will be on September 15th from 12 PM to 5 PM in the PCLC. While walk-ins for the blood drive are welcome, appointments are recommended. You can register online at centralbloodbank.org using the group code CU190042 to schedule your appointment donation time. All participants will receive a stainless travel mug for donating!

We also have some very exciting news! Central Blood Bank is having a special raffle for the blood drive. Two winners will be picked for the raffle gifts:

- 4 Club Level seats for the Pitt vs. Rice football game

- 2 general admission "Donor of the Game" tickets with a parking pass

Please consider donating for a lifesaving cause. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thank you,

Marissa Waterloo

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2019

mgw17 at pitt.edu