[Rx2021] Mo Kashkoush for Class President!

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 6 06:59:21 EDT 2017

Good morning PittPharmacy Class of 2021,

My name is Mo Kashkoush and I am running for P1 Class President! I would like to briefly tell you about my platform and why I am qualified for the position. My full statement will be posted on the voting interface after today's speeches:

Platform

My platform goes beyond the basic core responsibilities listed on PoRxtal (please see: Class President Responsibilities<http://pages.pharmacy.pitt.edu/pharmdhandbook/class-officers-and-elections/>). In addition to these responsibilities, I will bring the following plans to fruition upon adjusting per your feedback:

  *   Advocate on behalf of the P1 class to Dean Kroboth and the PittPharmacy administration. To facilitate discrete communication, I have set up an anonymous online complaint box which can be found here: Submit Anonymous Messages Here <https://goo.gl/forms/uRmYPtJbgrdLCuJg2>  . I will also be holding open office hours every morning before our first class of the day.
  *   Integrate the weekly reports into Google Calendar for more efficient scheduling so that you don't have to redundantly transfer the reports to weekly planners and calendars. This will save you time and effort, reduce paper consumption, allow for convenient viewing on smartphones, and make you more organized!
  *   Establish networking and interdisciplinary collaboration opportunities for those of you with unique interests or plans to complete a special topic. These projects will be coordinated both with the existing student organizations at PittPharmacy, as well as with external organizations.

Qualifications

A message discussing why I am qualified will be posted on the voting page later today. To keep this short, take a look at my LinkedIn page if you are interested: Mo Kashkoush LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-kashkoush-775814103>

Thank you for taking the time to read my campaign brief for P1 Class President - I look forward to speaking with you all later today!

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Candidate - P1
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Cell: (484) 387-0627