[Rx2021] Class elections

Yoder, Benjamin BAY13 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 4 14:31:25 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon P1s!

This is just a friendly reminder that your platforms for elections are due Tuesday September 5th at 5pm. So far we have only received one platform so if you are considering running for any of the positions I would highly recommend you do so. Remember that these are important positions within the school that allow you to not only help your class but get valuable facetime with the school's administration and faculty. Below is the link for the official election process and a reminder of important dates regarding the election.

http://www.pages.pharmacy.pitt.edu/pharmdhandbook/class-officers-and-elections/

The deadline to send your paragraphs of interest and notify us of running is Tuesday September 5th at 5pm. Please send this to bay13 at pitt.edu or krg50 at pitt.edu

Election times are as follows (and are mandatory attendance):

President speeches will be held September 6th @ 1:00pm in room 355
Representative speeches will be held September 8th @ 3:00pm in room 355.

Thanks guys and if you have any questions don't be afraid to reach out to us!

Sincerely,

-Ben and Kiana