[Rx2021] First SSHP GBM 2017 Follow-up

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 1 10:32:53 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who made it to our first SSHP general body meeting this afternoon! I hope everyone is excited about all the events we have coming up this year. Attached is the powerpoint for those of you who could not attend or that may want to look over some of the information again.

Also attached is the membership form! Just a reminder that the $10 membership fee allows members to participate in all events or activities. The National ASHP membership is usually more beneficial for those attending midyear this year (P4s and some P2/P3s). For P4s that want to join National for midyear, join online through the instructions on the membership form, but also mark on our membership form that you joined online so that you don't pay us too! The State PSHP membership could be particularly beneficial for those interested in Pennsylvania Residency Programs.

Membership forms are due by September 19th, 2017. Cash and checks made out to the University of Pittsburgh are both accepted.

Forms will be collected by any SSHP E-board member in the various classes.

If anyone has any additional questions please feel free to contact the E-board at this email address!

Thank you for your time and interest,

SSHP E-board 2017-2018