[Rx2021] SSHP annual fleece sale

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 16 09:20:12 EDT 2017

Attention students, faculty, and staff,

Fall is here and Pittsburgh's blustery winter winds will soon make short work of the colorful autumn leaves. Don't get left out in the cold! Now is the perfect time to ensure you stave off the impending chill in the air with a warm, comfortable fleece! With these stylish fleeces, adorned with logo of our great school, you will be staying warm and looking great all season long. Order forms will be due Friday, October 27th 2017 with cash or checks made out to the University of Pittsburgh.  If you have any questions, please contact our fundraising chair, Cameron Karnick at cck20 at pitt.edu<mailto:cck20 at pitt.edu>.

Orders may be turned into the following people based on class:

P1- Britney Stottlemyer
P2- Cameron Karnick
P3- Rachel Cartus
P4, faculty- Cameron Karnick