[Rx2021] FW: Chancellor's message on the state budget

Kroboth, Patricia D pkroboth at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 12 14:47:08 EDT 2017

Members of the Class of 2021,

ACT NOW!

I am pleading with each of you to click on the “With Pitt, Pennsylvania Wins” link below.  It will take about 15 seconds to make your voice heard.

Chancellor Gallagher states the situation appropriately when he says we are “veering toward a dangerous situation.”

We all care. . . Hail to Pitt and PittPharmacy!

PDK
P.S.  Even if you have already done this, do it again!

Patricia D. Kroboth, PhD
Dean, School of Pharmacy
Dr. Gordon J. Vanscoy Distinguished Service Professor
University of Pittsburgh
(412) 624-2400