[Rx2021] DEA Drug Take Back Day!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 12 11:16:13 EDT 2017

Hey Pharm fam,

Generation Rx's DEA Drug Take Back Day is coming up soon! It will take place on October 26th from 9-3 at the University Pharmacy! You can sign-up to volunteer for 2 hour time slots, and it counts for IPPE hours for P2s and P3s! You will be collecting unused/expired medications to be sent to the DEA and asking the people who participate a couple of survey questions. If you have any questions, contact Jeanie Flanigan(P1), Abigail Elmes (P3) or me (Nicole Farah, P2)!

If you choose to sign up, we will send you an email with further instructions. You will be excused from class (unless you have an exam)!

Sign up here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-56ip2Ytg_juiczEa3DGsp88lGOBpUHesWSohQUEc2c/edit?usp=sharing

We would really appreciate your participation!  Thank you!
Nicole

Nicole Farah

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2020

ncf9 at pitt.edu<mailto:ncf9 at pitt.edu>