[Rx2021] APhA-ASP Operation Diabetes Guest Speaker

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 12 08:01:54 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Please join APhA-ASP Patient Care Operation Diabetes in welcoming Rikki Rabbin to Salk! Rikki Rabbin, MS, RDN, LDN is the Continuing Professional Education Program Chair at the Pittsburgh Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She has been kind enough to come speak with us about how to educate and encourage patients with diabetes to eat healthier! She will provide helpful tips and creative and practical ways that you can use to counsel your patients with diabetes regarding trying to change eating habits.

Rikki Rabbin will be speaking on Friday, October 27th at noon in room 402.

We know this is a Friday afternoon, but we hope you all can join us for this unique opportunity to learn more about nutrition. Especially the P2s since we have to stay for Case Conference that afternoon!

Thank you,
Alexandria Taylor
PharmD Program, Class of 2020
Pharmacy Intern, Giant Eagle, McKees Rocks, PA
amt122 at pitt.edu<mailto:mfr18 at pitt.edu>
412-908-1984<mailto:mfr18 at pitt.edu>