[Rx2021] Phi Lambda Sigma Application Info Session

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 7 08:30:38 EST 2017

Hi All,

Phi Lambda Sigma will be hosting a brief information session to go over applications for the spring this Thursday, November 9th at 12 PM in room 402.

We are aware that there are other meetings and events taking place within the School of Pharmacy during this time. If you are interested in or need to be at a different meeting or event, please reach out to the current PLS president, Sophia Cothrel (sophia.cothrel at pitt.edu<mailto:sophia.cothrel at pitt.edu>) with any questions you may have. We will be posting the powerpoint from the meeting with the information you need to know to apply on the portal and in the Facebook event, and there will also be a formal email going out from the School of Pharmacy in regards to the application process and deadlines.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Carly Schaechter

PharmD Student, Class of 2020